Monday, February 16, 2015

What is The Coolest Way to Save Money?

By Mona Sabalones Gonzalez

I plan to save P68,900 by the end of the year. This chart to your left is the most doable approach I have ever seen in my lifetime.

I'm gonna spend the money on a vacation for the family here in the Philippines. If there's some money left over, I'll start putting it into stocks or a mutual fund or something.
Where did this amazing, doable money plan come from? Only from the most fantastic Filipina blogger I have ever come across. Her name is Kuripot Pinoy  and if you visit her site, you will find different ways to adjust this format to suit your earnings.

This has inspired me all year so far (it being only February). And, I'm passing this onto you. I visited Kuripot Pinoy today and found out SHE'S GETTING MARRIED. Good things happen to good people who show you good ways to live a life where dreams are reachable.

2 comments: