Sunday, February 15, 2015

How to Get Wonderful Freebies From Olay

By Mona Sabalones Gonzalez

I'm not lucky in raffles, and the only freebies I got online were stickers for a cause I never even knew existed.

But a friend I met told me there are lots of good things online, and she sent me a link to prove it.

I was shocked to receive this wonderful body lotion from Olay -- and a second body lotion for my husband! Plus, discounts for really wonderful products both useful and opulent.

I fell in love with Oil of Olay all day moisturizer when my sister Terrie send me some from Kansas. To my surprise, it actually diminished my eyebags to a reasonable level.

So getting this Olay body wash was most welcome. It is so soft on your skin that you feel completely babied.  It lingers after your bath, like a good body wash lotion should. I just smelled my arm right now and it's totally odor free from my bath last night.

Ole' for Olay. (Corny but I couldn't resist it). And the certificates were just delightful. They included Head and Shoulders and fabric conditioners which I gave to my husband since he always does the marketing. And for me, all the other fun stuff like Olay Regenerist and Olay White Radiance, Pantene Shampoo, Vidal Sassoon shampoo, Herbal Essence shampoo, and an Oral B Power Care toothbrush.

Life is so very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment